Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dear Diary...Blah, blah, blah

It is cold out today. Something I don't think I will ever get used to this winter. Especially after the extremely hot, dry summer we had. I have enjoyed the prolonged cold weather, but maybe it is a bad thing. I fear of what mother nature has in store for us in the future. Global warming perhaps? I guess that is just another topic, for another day.

My wrist hurts. As it seems to be doing every time the barometric pressure has dropped. I'm not sure if I have arthritis, carpel tunnel, or tendonitis. Just something else I will need to look into.

My heart aches for Jessica Ridgeway's family. At least they caught the perpetrator. A 17 year old boy. What is wrong with this world anymore? And why does it seem Colorado has the most messed up things? April 1999-Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold open fire in Columbine High School. July 2012-James Holmes walks into an Aurora theater for the midnight premier of The Dark Knight Rises and opens fire. October 2012-Austin Sig abducts, and murders 10 year old Jessica Ridgeway. 

This is why psychology is so fascinating to me. Because I always ask "why?". What possesses someone to want or need to kill others? Criminal psychology is my main focus.

I just don't get why there has to be so much bad in the world. I feel so heavyhearted when I think of all the evil there is out there. The more bad stuff happens, the more pessimistic I become. It is so hard to be Optimistic when there is so much negative in the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment